Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Vintage Christmas Coloring Book Printables!!!!!

This morning I finally got around to doing something I have been putting off for a couple of years now.  I copied pictures from my old Christmas coloring book!  I have wanted to do this to preserve the pictures that are left.  That way I can print them out again and again for my little ones (and so can all of you!) It is a book I have treasured since I received it as a Santa gift many years ago.  I love the fact that the pictures are all printed out in red and green ink, and I love the old style illustrations and the simple feel of the craft projects. A lot of the pages were already colored on, ripped out etc.  A lot of the activities already done by me (when I was very VERY young!) and some by my children. However I was able to salvage quite a few craft and activity pages. I started scanning them in, but it wasn't working out too well, so I decided to take pictures of the pages.  I think they turned out well and I hope you and your loved ones will enjoy them! Maybe some of you will even remember some of the images from when you were little?  If so I'd love to hear about it! Merry Christmas!

-Kelly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog