Monday, April 23, 2012

Our weekend

It was a relaxing weekend for the most part. Art projects, video games, went out to dinner with my awesome mom-in-law.  I started another project.  Well, technically...umm...2 projects (ahem)...yeah, I know.  But I can't help it.  One of these days, I will finish my projects, really I will.  :)




 This is the beginning of a pretty big project that I'm designing, and hopefully finishing this year. I'm really excited about it, and will post more pics as it unfolds.


 Cutie with all her "fancy" jewelry!


This is a vintage needlepoint that J's grandmother started and never got a chance to finish, so it means a lot to him.  It didn't come with any yarn when I got it, so J's going to pick the yarn colors, and I'm going to finish it.


 Girls helping grandma decorate cupcakes.


The girls and I played school, and this is the result of the art class that my little one "taught".  I like how we had to copy what she designed, but they all turned out a little differently.


And of course Katamari, our latest fave.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog