Sunday, March 3, 2013

Buddy Week and Dr. Seuss's Birthday

 
 

I've been meaning to post before now, but it's just been so busy! We were so excited to have my cousin's girls come with us to karate class for "Buddy Week".  All of them had such a wonderful time, I hope they host another buddy week soon! Friday was Dr. Seuss's birthday, so for homeschool the girls and I watched the new Cat in the Hat show on PBS in the morning. We played Dr. Seuss computer games, read Dr. Seuss books, played our Dr. Seuss board games, and we watched our Green Eggs and Ham dvd. Really fun homeschool day (not even ONE complaint!) Oh, and the girls decided to wear stripes for the occasion as well. That evening, we went to a friend's house and had a nice dinner. We hadn't seen each other in a very long time, so it was a special treat! Yesterday we went to the museum of play for their "Royal Ball Weekend" but I haven't uploaded any of the pics yet so I will try to post about it tomorrow.  Off to have a quiet, relaxing, snuggly cozy day with my family. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
 
-Kelly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog