Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sickness and Healing

All of us but my oldest are sick with colds. Jeromy even stayed home from school today. They've all been snuggling around the living room watching She-ra and playing games.  I've been going through stuff, folding/hanging laundry, and doing dishes when I can, and napping when I cannot. Really rainy out today, and I feel pretty terrible, but I'm smiling! I don't know when it happened exactly, but I just feel like my eyes are finally open, like completely open for the first time in my life.  I am happy quite often, and always thankful for what I'm given..... even if what I'm given is a cold, and a rainy day! There are so many other things to be happy about, that it's okay. I am in love with my family, in love with my life, and I can look at myself in the mirror and know that I am an honest, caring, and loving person who always tries my best.  I guess I'm finally comfortable in my own skin, and done with letting others' abuse and rudeness dictate how I feel about myself.  I wish I knew what changed, or what happened so I could tell other people who feel like I used to feel. Whatever it was, I am truly glad! Have a great night!

-Kelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog