Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today's To-Do List

Happy Sunday!  I have a specific set of goals in mind for this lovely day that I am going to share with you!

1. Hang up rest of clean laundry.
2. Finish washing mountain of dishes.
3. Call my mom. (I do that every day!)
4. Start on making little one's birthday gifts.
5. Clean all closets out.
6. Take donations bags out to van after I have completely cleaned out EVERYTHING we don't need, have outgrown, makes us unhappy, etc.
7. Color with kids. (I do that every day too!)
8. Make beds.
9. Wash windows.
10. Make a nice dinner and possibly dessert (it is Sunday after all)
11. Go for a walk if the weather holds.
12. Cut pieces for the girls' quilts.
13. Get dryer out of here if I can find someone to help us lift it.
14. Re-do end table.
15. Paint old dresser.
16. Vacuum and mop all floors.
17. Be thankful.

To be honest though, take the highlighted ones, and add a dash of hugs, kisses, and relaxation, and that'll end up being what my Sunday looks like......and that's just fine with me!

Have a great day!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog